Below is the download link for version 2.2 of the Ahimsa theme for WordPress.
Ahimsa for WordPress
- Fixes for IE6/7/8. No rounded corners on IE yet (and perhaps never), but lots of font changes, cleanup, IE specific style adjustments to make the theme render tolerably decent on IE.
- Fixed various bugs in the theme including bad comments and reply box rendering (thanks to various Ahimsa for WP users for pointing this out).
- Fixed bug where sidebar did not extend the entire length of the page when collapsed and restored.
- Fixed issue: pingbacks and trackbacks were not being displayed.
- Very preliminary/alpha implementation of custom skins. Currently, using a very simple interface, you can add your own colour schemes to Ahimsa for WP. An upcoming blog post will provide details. A few words of caution: there is no way to edit a “skin” using the UI and this implementation might change in a future release.
Stay tuned to the blog for additional info on skins.