You can now download Version 3.2 of the Ahimsa for WordPress theme from the link below, or from the WordPress.org site shortly (once it is approved). If you are upgrading from a version of Ahimsa older than 3.1 and you have made customisations and created custom skins, you should first upgrade to Ahimsa 3.1.1 after reading about it.
- Tested: Safari4, Chrome 3 on Win, Chrome 5 for Mac, Firefox 3.6, IE7, IE8, Opera 10.53, PHP 4.3 and above, WP 2.8 and above
- No longer supported: IE6, Safari < 3.1
- Internationalisation support (potential translators: please see included POT file)
- Rotated text in sidebar tab
- Support for header logo
- Changes for rounded corners on Opera 10.53 and higher
- More robust parsing by QFGallery shortcode
- Theme now uses jQuery bundled into WordPress
- Removed jQuery conflicts with MooTools (and MooTools based plugins), etc
- Sidebar show/hide effect is now “slide” rather than “fade”
- Added hint on permitted tags when focus is on comment response form
- New screenshot! ;-)
- Various other fixes
I am yet to write up instructions on how to use the two shortcodes (QFGallery and FAQinway) built into Ahimsa. I will get to that as soon as I get this post out.